Every child needs one person who is CRAZY about them - YOU can be that person!
Consider the field of Early Childhood Education
Working in a local school district, Head Start or child care program, or as a licensing specialist for the Colorado Department of Human Services, the field of Early Childhood Education offers you a variety of opportunities.
How can we meet your educational needs?
- Early Childhood Infant/Toddler Supervisor, Early Childhood Teacher CDHS Minimal Qualifications, Early Childhood Teacher and Early Childhood Director certificates and degree options available
- Coursework offered in various learning formats to meet individual learning styles
- Classes offered at multiple campuses, providing Saturday and evening classes to meet the needs of the working student
- Faculty experienced in various educational models to provide students with a well-rounded education
- Opportunities to transfer on for a Bachelor's degree through Colorado's Early Childhood Education Statewide Transfer Agreement
Student Support Services
Background Consent Forms
- Arapahoe Community College - Littleton Campus on Santa Fe Drive
- Arapahoe Community College - Parker Campus
- Colorado Department of Human Services, Division of Child Care, New Early Childhood Teacher Qualifications