ACC Students - Countdown to Spring 2022 - January 13, 2022
Hello ACC Pumas!
You are getting this email because you are either enrolled in ACC Spring 2022 courses or have been enrolled in the past and not yet completed your degree or certificate.
Countdown to Spring 2022 and the start of classes...
ACTION ITEM FOR Today, Thursday, January 13: Get to know your technology tools and set yourself up for success!
- Explore what Navigate offers – to do lists, schedule appointments with your advisor, in a computer lab or with virtual tutoring, the Math or Writing Center. In myACC -- Dashboard -- Navigate. You may also download the Navigate App and check your schedule via Navigate on your mobile device. Download links and learn how to use Navigate.
- Take advantage of a D2L orientation session – save time and frustration by knowing how to use this valuable tool for all your courses (in person, virtual, remote, ACC Online or CCC Online) and find the info you need! Learn more about D2L now and be ready when courses start!
- myACC is full of valuable resources and tools! Use the Dashboard for quick access to tools like Navigate, Office 365 or BankMobile for those financial aid refunds! Check out the Student tab for more detailed information, including student orientation, a detailed weekly course schedule, how to use DegreeCheck and more!
- Did your laptop break? If you are in need of a device to help you be successful in your remote learning experiences, ACC may be able to provide you a loaner laptop (subject to availability). Please let us know by contacting the Dean of Students Office at 303.797.5730 or fill out the online form HERE .
- Printers are available on all campuses for your use. Check out these instructions for using the ACC printers on campus from a laptop or mobile device. The printer at the Welcome Center on Littleton campus is not active instead you can find active printers on the fourth floor. Check out these instructions for printing at the Sturm Collaboration Campus.
- Check out these ACC Technology Tools and Tips to help you be successful.
UPDATE: The FAFSA Lab has been moved to M4760 (Littleton Main Campus) for the remainder of the semester. The day/time remains the same (Mondays, 1-6pm). Students can RSVP for a timeslot via the Events page.
Previous Action Items:
ACTION ITEM FOR Wednesday, January 12: Know how your course will be offered! Most courses will start remotely and return to in person on February 1. Some CTE courses will meet in person starting January 18. All students enrolled as of January 12 should have received the email. Students enrolling since January 12 can find the email content online.
I am working at a limited capacity this week. If you have any questions please contact Javon Brame, Dean of Students, text 303.877.2450 or javon [dot] brame [at] arapahoe [dot] edu.
Lisa Matye Edwards
Vice President for Student Affairs