ACC – Countdown to Fall 2022 continues with Technology Tools
Hello ACC Pumas!
You are getting this email because you are enrolled in ACC Fall 2022 courses. I hope you find this Countdown to Fall 2022 information helpful as we approach the start of classes...
ACTION ITEM FOR Today, Wednesday, August 17: Get to know your technology tools and set yourself up for success!
- Explore what Navigate offers – to do lists, schedule appointments with your advisor, in a computer lab or with virtual tutoring, the Math or Writing Center. In myACC -- Dashboard --Navigate. You may also download the Navigate App and check your schedule via Navigate on your mobile device. Download links and learn how to use Navigate.
- Take advantage of a D2L orientation session – save time and frustration by knowing how to use this valuable tool for all your courses (in person, virtual, remote, ACC Online or CCC Online) and find the info you need! Learn more about D2L now and be ready when courses start!
- myACC is full of valuable resources and tools! Use the Dashboard for quick access to tools like Navigate, Office 365 or BankMobile for those financial aid refunds! Check out the Student tab for more detailed information, including student orientation, a detailed weekly course schedule, how to use DegreeCheck and more!
- Did your laptop break? If you need a device to help you be successful in your remote learning experiences, ACC may be able to provide you with a loaner laptop (subject to availability). Please let us know by contacting the Dean of Students Office at 303.797.5730 or fill out the online form HERE .
- Printers are available on all campuses for your use. Check out these instructions for using the ACC printers on campus from a laptop or mobile device. There is a printer in the student lounge that has self-guided instructions next to it on a clipboard. Check out these instructions for printing at the Sturm Collaboration Campus.
- Check out these ACC Technology Tools and Tips to help you be successful.
Previous Action Items
ACTION ITEM from Monday, August 15: Download the Navigate app and know how to access your ACC email. Please visit this webpage for Monday’s email.
ACTION ITEM from Wednesday morning, August 17: Know how your course will be offered! Do you need to log in and how will that work? Where is your in-person class? Please visit the ACC Fall 2022 website for more details on how fall courses will meet. Please visit this webpage for the email from August 17 (morning).
Lisa Matye Edwards
Vice President for Student Affairs