Business Administration - Marketing, AAS - Academic Plan
Total Credits = 60
The Associates of Applied Science degree in Business Administration is designed to provide students with the skills needed in diverse public and private organizations. The program provides the business, management and marketing skills necessary for success in entry-level positions requiring foundations of greater responsibility, authority and leadership. Students who complete the program will be viewed by potential employers as having a broad-based education necessary for today's teamoriented and globally-competitive environment.
The Business Administration program prepares students for careers in business, as well as providing students with instructional resources for the purpose of ongoing enhancement of skills. This program may transfer to other Colleges or universities and apply toward a bachelor's degree. Contact the ACC Advising Office or a Faculty Advisor in Business Administration for details.
- Demonstrate the ability to write properly structured and organized business documents.
- Examine a business problem and design a course of action.
- Demonstrate the correct use of business terms.
- Develop the appropriate marketing mix to capitalize on a marketing opportunity.
Recommended Course Sequence (Full-Time)
Recommended Course Sequence (Part-Time)
- *This course requires college level readiness as measured by Accuplacer, ACT, or SAT scores; approved high school course work that is less than five years old; or successful completion of appropriate college-readiness course.
- AAA 1001 – College 101: Student Experience is required for all new college students seeking degrees or transfer.
- Course availability is subject to change.
- In order to meet program requirements, students registered for ENG 1021 or ENG 1031 must also register for ENG 0094 unless they can demonstrate otherwise meeting the ENG 0094 standard through assessment testing, prior college coursework, or recent High School coursework. See an Advisor for details.
- Recommended courses may be listed above for certain electives; consult with the Academic Advising Office (advising [at] arapahoe [dot] edu or 303.797.5664) for additional elective recommendations.
- Refer to 2023/2024 catalog for specific requirements and important information about this degree.