Are you interested in seeing what classes ACC offers? Search our class schedule.
Need help reading the class schedule and making sense of all the codes? Learn How to Read the Class Schedule Listing.
Ready to Register?
If you have been accepted to ACC and are ready to enroll, please follow these five simple steps to register for classes:
- Login to myACC
- Click on the Student tab
- Click on the "Add or Drop Classes" in the Registration Tools channel
- Select the semester in which you want to enroll
- Follow the instructions on the screen to add classes
Are you taking online classes? We have some great resources to help you.
- Information about getting started at ACC
- Registration information and deadlines
- Check out the degrees and certificates offered at ACC
- Learn more about our Littleton, Parker and Castle Rock campuses
- Wondering about paying for college? View the Tuition and Fees for the current semester and learn about payment options.
ACC's catalog contains information regarding the pre-requisites for programs and courses, course descriptions and graduation requirements.
Previous catalogs may be viewed as a reference to requirements for your program based on the year you began at ACC.