The Colorado Gallery of the Arts
2017 Exhibition Schedule
- Littleton Public School District Exhibition
January 18 - February 7
Closing Reception Tuesday, February 7, 5-7 p.m.
- Media Mixed
Contemporary art by Ken Elliot, Victoria Eubanks, Janice McDonald, Carol Ann Waugh and Mary Williams
February 13 - March 8
Reception Wednesday, February 15, 5-7 p.m.
- Fine Art Student Juried Exhibition
March 23 - April 13
Reception Thursday, March 23, 5-7 p.m.
- Spring Pottery Sale
April 20 - 22
- Multimedia, Graphic Design & Illustration Student Exhibition
April 27 - May 8
Reception Thursday, April 27, 5-7 p.m.
- Community Education Student & Faculty Exhibition
May 15 - 31
Closing Reception Wednesday, May 31, 5-7 p.m.
Student Submission Information Form
Community Education Instructor Information Form
- Annual Kaleidoscope Juried Exhibition
July 17 - August 3
Closing Reception Thursday, August 3, 5-7 p.m.
Submissions accepted July 15, 9-11 a.m.
- Milestone Exhibition
August 14 - September 11
- Interior Design Student Exhibition
September 18 - October 5
Reception Thursday, September 21, 5-7 p.m.
- This is Colorado: Statewide Juried Exhibition
Hosted by the Heritage Fine Art Guild
October 10 - November 2
Reception Thursday, October 12, 5-7 p.m.
- Shared Visions Collaborative Artworks created by the Colorado Center for the Blind and ACC Ceramics & Painting Students
November 9 - 22
Reception Thursday, November 5, 5-8 p.m.
- Fall Pottery Sale
November 30 - December 2
- England...Through the Eye of a Lens
Photography, Mixed Media and Collaborative works by ACC Travel Abroad Artists
December 5 - January 11
Reception Thursday, December 7, 5-7 p.m.
Gallery Location & Hours
- The gallery is located at our main campus, first floor of the ACC Annex building, A1300
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- CLOSED ON WEEKENDS
- Free parking is available in lots A, B and C during Colorado Gallery of the Arts operating hours
- For general information, or to make advance arrangements for access accommodations, please call the Gallery at 303.797.5649 at least three business days in advance
MAP AND DIRECTIONS to the Colorado Gallery of the Arts
The Jantzen Gallery
The Jantzen Gallery is a student-works centered gallery at the Art & Design Center. It features current student work in all media on a rotating basis. The gallery is open by visiting the Welcome Center during normal business hours. This gallery is open during First Friday Art Walks from May through August as well, with corresponding events at the Art & Design Center in May and August.
The Jantzen Gallery is located in the 1000 building of the Art and Design Center
Community Student Exhibitions
The ACC Art Department and the Healing Arts program at the Parker and Littleton Adventist Hospitals are collaborating on exciting exhibitions featuring artwork by ACC Art Students. Exhibitions dates July - August 2017. The Healing Arts program at the Parker and Littleton Adventist Hospitals provides patients, family members, staff members and the community with an environment that calms and revives the senses during times of stress and anxiety. It includes visual arts, music, nature and community outreach. All components feature local artists, and the program is fully supported by community donations. For more information about the Healing Arts program, please visit the Littleton Hospitals website.
The "Barcelona to Paris... a Visual Journey" photography exhibition created by our painting and photography travel abroad students is on display at the Denver Community Credit Union located at 101 West Mineral, Littleton will be exhibiting student art January 9 - March 30.
The Colorado Gallery of the Art is sponsored by the Heritage Fine Art Guild, Englewood Camera, Denver Community Credit Union, Denver Digital Imaging Center and the Healing Arts Program. We appropriate their support to help sponsor student exhibitions.