The Colorado Gallery of the Arts
2016 Exhibition Schedule
- Littleton Public School District Exhibition
January 20 - February 9
Closing Reception Tuesday, February 9, 5-7 p.m.
- Architecture & Interior Design Student Exhibition
February 15 - March 9
Reception Thursday, February 18, 5-7 p.m.
- Fine Art Student Juried Exhibition
March 28 - April 13
Reception Thursday, March 31, 5-7 p.m.
- Spring Pottery Sale
April 23 - 25
- Multimedia, Graphic Design & Illustration Student Exhibition
April 28 - May 6
Reception Thursday, April 28, 5-7 p.m.
- Community Education Student & Faculty Exhibition
May 27 - June 27
Reception Thursday, May 26, 5-7 p.m.
- Annual Kaleidoscope Juried Exhibition
July 11 - August 11
Closing Reception Thursday, August 11, 5-7 p.m.
Submissions accepted July 9, 9-11 a.m.
- Traveling Abroad, a Visual Journey
Paintings & Photography by ACC Travel Abroad Artists
August 29 - October 4
Reception Monday, August 29, 5-7 p.m.
- This is Colorado: Statewide Juried Exhibition
Hosted by the Heritage Fine Art Guild
October 11 - November 3
Reception Friday, October 21, 5-7 p.m.
- Shared Visions Collaborative Artworks created by the Colorado Center for the Blind and ACC Ceramics & Painting Students
November 10 - 18
Reception Thursday, November 10, 5-8 p.m.
- Fall Pottery Sale
December 1 - 3
Gallery Location & Hours
- The gallery is located at our main campus, first floor of the ACC Annex building, A1300
- Monday - Friday: Noon - 5:00 p.m. (open Tuesdays until 7:00 p.m.)
- CLOSED ON WEEKENDS
- Free parking is available in lots A, B and C during Colorado Gallery of the Arts operating hours
- For general information, or to make advance arrangements for access accommodations, please call the Gallery at 303.797.5649 at least three business days in advance
MAP AND DIRECTIONS to the Colorado Gallery of the Arts
The Jantzen Gallery
- 1000 building of the Art and Design Center
- Hosts exhibitions of art by current students, as well as special events.
The ACC Art Department and the Healing Arts program at the Parker and Littleton Adventist Hospitals are collaborating on two new exciting exhibitions featuring artwork by ACC Art Students. Our future exhibitions will be on display from November 1 - December 30, 2016, at the Parker Adventist Hospital and July 1 - August 31, 2016 at Littleton Adventist Hospital. The Healing Arts program at the Parker and Littleton Adventist Hospitals provides patients, family members, staff members and the community with an environment that calms and revives the senses during times of stress and anxiety. It includes visual arts, music, nature and community outreach. All components feature local artists, and the program is fully supported by community donations. For more information about the Healing Arts program, please visit: http://www.mylittletonhospital.org/healing-arts
Le Pont St. Michel, Paris France
by Susan Jochum