The Colorado Gallery of the Arts
2018 Exhibition Schedule
- Colorado Art Education Association State Teachers Exhibition
Closing reception, August 29, 5-7 p.m.
- Japan...a Journey of Art
Ceramics, Drawing, Painting and Photography by ACC Travel Abroad Students
September 4 - October 3
Reception, September 6, 5-7 p.m.
- Interior Design Student Display
October 8 - 25
Closing reception, October 25, 5-7 p.m.
- Shared Visions - Collaborative Tactile Artworks by Colorado Center for the Blind and ACC Ceramics and Painting Students
November 1 - December 5 (Closed November 19-23)
Reception, November 1, 5-7 p.m.
- This is Colorado - Statewide Juried Exhibition
Hosted by the Heritage Fine Art Guild
December 11 - January 17, 2019
(Closed December 24 - January 1)
Reception, December 13, 5-7 p.m.
Submit Your Work
- Fine Art Student Juried Exhibition 2019
Submit your work
- Spectrum - Community Education Faculty and Student Exhibition 2019
Student Submission Information Form
Community Education Instructor Information Form
- Kaleidoscope - Annual Community Juried Exhibition 2019
Gallery Location & Hours
- The gallery is located at our main campus, first floor of the ACC Annex building, A1300
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (open until 7:00 p.m. on Tuesdays)
- CLOSED ON WEEKENDS
- For general information, or to make advance arrangements for access accommodations, please call the Gallery at 303.797.5649 at least three business days in advance
MAP AND DIRECTIONS to the Colorado Gallery of the Arts
The Jantzen Gallery
The Jantzen Gallery is a student-works centered gallery at the Art & Design Center. It features current student work in all media on a rotating basis. The gallery is open by visiting the Welcome Center during normal business hours. This gallery is open during First Friday Art Walks from May through August as well, with corresponding events at the Art & Design Center in May and August.
The Jantzen Gallery is located in the 1000 building of the Art and Design Center at 2400 W. Alamo Avenue at the corner of Alamo Avenue and Prince Street.
Community Student Exhibitions
The ACC Art Department and the Healing Arts program at the Parker and Littleton Adventist Hospitals are collaborating on exciting exhibitions featuring artwork by ACC Art Students. The Healing Arts program at the Parker and Littleton Adventist Hospitals provides patients, family members, staff members and the community with an environment that calms and revives the senses during times of stress and anxiety. It includes visual arts, music, nature and community outreach. All components feature local artists, and the program is fully supported by community donations. For more information about the Healing Arts program, please visit the Littleton Hospitals website.
Extended exhibitions will also be held at the Denver Community Credit Union located at 101 West Mineral, Littleton.
ACC Diversity and Inclusive Milestones Project
Milestones was born by founders Michele and Dr. Richard Steckel. This mission ultimately became their contribution - to promote tolerance and diminish hatred in this world.
In the spring of 2017 a new journey takes place as the Steckle’s donate the Millstones Project to Arapahoe Community College Foundation. The mission remains the same as the exhibition travels worldwide increasing awareness of diversity and inclusivity. Learn more about the ACC Diversity and Inclusive Milestones Project.
The Colorado Gallery of the Arts is sponsored by the Heritage Fine Art Guild, Englewood Camera, Denver Community Credit Union, Denver Digital Imaging Center and the Healing Arts Program. We appreciate their support to help sponsor student exhibitions.