Is this going to be your first semester at ACC? We’ve got some great tips to get you started on the path to success so you can Move Mountains toward your goals. Assuming you’ve already applied and enrolled in classes, there are just a few more steps you need to complete to be ready.
- Pay your tuition – Find payment deadlines, see your monthly invoices, and pay for courses through the myACC Student Finance tab. Make sure you pay or sign up for a payment plan before the payment deadline. If you do not meet payment deadlines, you may be dropped from your courses.
- Get your books – Some of your courses may include Open Educational Resources (free or low-cost options for textbooks and materials). If not, visit the ACC Bookstore in-person on online and find the books/materials you need for your courses and rent or buy them. If you have financial aid, you may be able to use that to purchase books.
- Set up your student email through myACC. Click on the envelope icon in the upper left corner. All email communications at ACC must be done through your student email, so check it often.
- Save your electronic ACC Student ID card. This card came in your acceptance letter. Print it or take a screenshot of it and retain it on your phone. Contact the Records & Enrollment Services office if you are having difficulty printing or saving.
- Download important ACC Apps – Stay in-the-know about ACC happenings by downloading:
- Get your parking pass – Get your Parking Pass from Campus Police or the Sturm Collaboration Campus Welcome Desk. You will need your paid fees receipt from the Cashier's Office or from your online payment. Passes are $25 for Fall or Spring Semester or $40 for an annual pass.
- If you haven’t already, stop by your home campus before your classes start to make sure you can find them the first week of classes. You can also download our ACC campus maps to help or stop by one of our Welcome Tables to pick up a map or ask for directions for the first week of classes.
We hope these tips help you get started at ACC. Remember, you are never alone at ACC. You can always visit our Welcome Center / Welcome Desk to ask for help, chat with your advisor, or just ask any of our helpful ACC employees for guidance. We’ll help get you where you need to be and find the information you are seeking. You can also check out our Admissions Checklist and make sure you have completed all of the steps you need to be successful at ACC.
You can Move Mountains, and we’re here to help you every step of the way.