You are receiving this email because you are enrolled in courses at ACC for Spring 2021. If you are a high school student taking courses with ACC at your high school this may not apply to you specifically. Otherwise, please continue reading for important information to help you succeed during Spring at ACC.
ACTION ITEM FOR Today: Wednesday, January 13
Get to know your technology tools and set yourself up for success!
IMPORTANT - if you are going to be physically on campus at all, please complete the On-Campus Symptom Screening Form for EACH day you enter any ACC building. For ease, place it on your mobile device to save time and do it prior to coming to any of the buildings!
- Explore what Navigate offers – to-do lists, schedule appointments with your advisor, in a computer lab or with virtual tutoring, the Math or Writing Center. In myACC -> Dashboard -> Navigate. You may also download the Navigate App and check your schedule via Navigate on your mobile device. Download links and learn how to use Navigate.
- Take advantage of a D2L orientation session – save time and frustration by knowing how to use this valuable tool for all your courses (in person, virtual, remote, ACC Online or CCC Online) and find the info you need! Learn more about D2L now and be ready when courses start!
- myACC is full of valuable resources and tools! Use the Dashboard for quick access to tools like Navigate, Office 365 or BankMobile for those financial aid refunds! Check out the Student tab for more detailed information, including student orientation, a detailed weekly course schedule, how to use DegreeCheck and more!
- Did your laptop break? If students are in need of a device to help them be successful in their remote learning experiences, ACC is prepared to provide them a loaner laptop. Please let us know HERE if you are in need of technology assistance.
- Check out these ACC Technology Tools and Tips to help you be successful.
Previous Action Items
ACTION ITEM FOR Monday, January 11
We have a great video Keeping Our Neighbors Safe that explains many details including how courses are offered, safety measures ACC is taking and what we are asking you to do as a student for Spring 2021. Please take a few minutes to watch the video. We are asking that all students watch this video prior to January 19th or coming to campus.
The rest of the email detailed how to tell when and where your courses will meet. You can see the entire email communication from Monday, January 11 online.
ACTION ITEM FOR Tuesday, January 12
Know how your course will be offered! Do you need to be on campus? Do you need to log in and how will that work? You can review the entire email communication from Tuesday, January 12 online.
Please email or text me if you have questions and I will do my best to assist you or connect you to the appropriate resource.
Dr. Lisa Matye Edwards
Vice President, Student Affairs