ACC Fall Countdown - 4 days until Fall 2020
ACTION ITEM FOR Today, Wednesday, August 18: Get to know your technology tools and set yourself up for success!
- Explore what Navigate offers – to do lists, schedule appointments with your advisor, in a computer lab or with virtual tutoring, the Math or Writing Center. In myACC -> Dashboard -> Navigate. You may also download the Navigate App and check your schedule via Navigate on your mobile device. Download links and learn how to use Navigate.
- Take advantage of a D2L orientation session – save time and frustration by knowing how to use this valuable tool for all your courses (in person, virtual, remote, ACC Online or CCC Online) and find the info you need! Learn more about D2L now and be ready when courses start!
- myACC is full of valuable resources and tools! Use the Dashboard for quick access to tools like Navigate, Office 365 or BankMobile for those financial aid refunds! Check out the Student tab for more detailed information, including student orientation, a detailed weekly course schedule, how to use DegreeCheck and more!
- Did your laptop break? If students are in need of a device to help them be successful in their remote learning experiences, ACC is prepared to provide them a loaner laptop. Please let us know HERE if you are in need of technology assistance.
- Check out these ACC Technology Tools and Tips to help you be successful.
Previous Action Items
ACTION ITEM FOR Monday, August 17: We have a great video Keeping Our Neighbors Safe that explains many details for fall including how courses are offered, safety measures ACC is taking and what we are asking you to do as a student. Please take a few minutes to watch the video. We are asking that all students watch this video prior to August 24th.
You can review the entire email communication from Monday, August 17 online. All students enrolled as of August 17 should have received the email. Students enrolling since August 17 can find the email content online.
Did you miss the ACTION ITEM FOR Tuesday, August 18? Know how your course will be offered! Do you need to be on campus? Do you need to log in and how will that work? See the blog post here.
We look forward to welcoming you to ACC and having a safe and healthy Fall 2020!
Questions? Reach out to me via text or phone at 720.584.1068 or send me an email!
Dr. Lisa Matye Edwards
Vice President of Student Affairs
lisa [dot] matyeedwards [at] arapahoe [dot] edu