Residential Kitchen and Bath Design Specialist Certificate
CIP 500408 (BATH)
Kitchen and Bath Design is an exciting and profitable specialty of the Interior Design industry. The Interior Design Program at ACC is now offering an abbreviated format in Kitchen and Bath Design education – the new Kitchen and Bath Specialist Certificate. This Certificate allows students to attain the necessary training, enabling them to enter the job market in the Kitchen and Bath industry. Students can complete the certificate in three short semesters.
The Interior Design Program at ACC is accredited by the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA).
- Admission to Arapahoe Community College
- Students must attend an Interior Design Program Orientation prior to registration. Dates for orientations are listed on the ACC website.
- Complete ACCUPLACER assessment with the following minimum scores:
- 95 on Sentence Skills
- OR ACT or SAT scores within the last two years
- OR have earned a previous college degree
- OR have completed any necessary remedial courses, if required, with a grade of "C" or higher before taking Interior Design courses
Students wishing to transfer in Interior Design or General Education credits to fulfill certificate requirements must have official transcripts sent to the ACC Admissions and Records Office. If you have questions after Admissions and Records has evaluated your transcripts, please call 303.797.5958 to schedule an appointment with the IND Department Chair.
- All courses required for this certificate must earn a grade of "C" or better to meet completion requirements.
- Apply for graduation online at www.arapahoe.edu/graduation.
- As a graduate of a Career and Technical Education program you will be contacted by an ACC employee in approximately six months to verify your employment information. This information gathering is a federal requirement to ensure that ACC receives certain federal funding.