Early Childhood Teacher Education Transfer Major, AA
CIP 240101 (ECTD)
The purpose of a statewide articulation agreement is to identify the courses a student at a Colorado public community college must complete as part of an AA/AS degree to be guaranteed to be able to complete the designated baccalaureate degree program at public four-year colleges and universities as designated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE) transfer agreement.
For more information about this transfer degree please refer to the Colorado Department of Higher Education website.
Students must choose two of the following courses:
2Note: Students must pass with a C- or higher BOTH SCI 155 & 156 to satisfy the GT Pathways science requirement.
Please Note: If these credits are not required for the major at a receiving 4-year institution, they will be applied to the Bachelor's degree as elective credit towards graduation. Please check with the receiving institution to determine in which way these courses will be applied.
Select 9 credit hours of qualifying courses as determined by the 4-year receiving institution:
- Adams State University: ECE 1111, ECE 1125, and ECE 2401 or ECE 2411
- Colorado Mesa University: ECE 1111, ECE 2051, ECE 2401, ECE 2411 and ECE 2601
- Colorado State University-Ft. Collins: MAT 1260, PSY 2440, and ECE 2051
- Colorado State University-Pueblo: ECE 1111, ECE 2411, and ECE 2051
- Ft. Lewis College: PSY 2440, ECE 2651, and ECE 2411
- Metropolitan State University of Denver: COM 1150, PSY 1002, and ECE 1111
- University of Colorado Denver: ECE 2051, ECE 2401, and ECE 2641 or ECE 2411
- University of Northern Colorado: ECE 1111, ECE 2401, and ECE 2411
All courses required for this degree must be completed with a "C" or better to be considered for transfer to another Colorado institution. Transferability of courses to colleges or universities outside of Colorado is determined by the receiving institution.
- Apply for graduation online at www.arapahoe.edu/graduation.