Music Transfer Major, AA
CIP 240101 (MUSD)
The purpose of a statewide articulation agreement is to identify the courses a student at a Colorado public community college must complete as part of an AA/AS degree to be guaranteed to be able to complete the designated baccalaureate degree program at public four-year colleges and universities as designated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE) transfer agreement.
For more information about this transfer degree please refer to the Colorado Department of Higher Education website.
- ENG 122 - English Composition II: GT-CO2 3 Credits AND
- GT - One GT Pathways -approved CO3 course (GT-CO3)
- GT - One GT Pathways History course (GT-H1)
- GT - Two GT Pathways Natural & Physical Science courses (GT-SC1, GT-SC2). One of these courses must have the required laboratory (GTSC1)
Please Note: If these credits are not required for the major at a receiving 4-year institution, they will be applied to the Bachelor's degree as elective credit towards graduation. Please check with the receiving institution to determine in which way these courses will be applied.
- Any Music Electives
Any additional courses taken in the discipline covered by this agreement might not count toward the requirements of the major at the receiving institution.
No course substitutions will be allowed within this degree. All courses required for this degree must be completed with a "C" or better to be considered for transfer to another Colorado institution. Transferability of courses to colleges or universities outside of Colorado is determined by the receiving institution.
- Apply for graduation online atwww.arapahoe.edu/graduation.