Medical Office Administrative Assistant Certificate
CIP 510705 (MOAA)
The Administrative Assistant certificate enables students to work the front office/reception area of physician's offices. The MOT curriculum is designed to facilitate the correlation between theory and clinical practice while exercising critical thinking proficiency.
- All major, general education and other courses required for these certificates/degrees must be completed with a "C" or better to meet graduation requirements.
- Medical Office Technology (MOT) courses must be taken within five years of a student's graduation.
- Apply for graduation online at www.arapahoe.edu/graduation.
- As a graduate of a Career and Technical Education program you will be contacted by an ACC employee in approximately six months to verify your employment information. This information gathering is a federal requirement to ensure that ACC receives certain federal funding.
- Information regarding occupations, completion rates, placement rates, program costs and median loan debt may be found at www.arapahoe.edu/departments-and-programs/gainful-employment-disclosure-information.