French Transfer Major, AA
CIP 240101 (FREN)
The purpose of a statewide articulation agreement is to identify the courses a student at a Colorado public community college must complete as part of an AA/AS degree to be guaranteed to be able to complete the designated baccalaureate degree program at any public four-year college and university (hereafter referred to as receiving institutions) that offers that program within the minimum number of credits designated by the Colorado Commission on Higher Education.
For more information about this transfer degree please refer to the Colorado Department of Higher Education website.
- ENG 122 - English Composition II: GT-CO2 3 Credits AND
- GT - One GT Pathways -approved CO3 course (GT-CO3)
- GT - One GT Pathways Arts & Humanities course (GT-AH1, GT-AH2, GT-AH3)
- GT - One Guaranteed Transfer History course (GTHI1) 1
1 CSU-Ft. Collins requires two Non-Us history courses.
- GT - One GT Pathways Social & Behavioral Science course (GT-SS1, GT-SS2, or GT-SS3)
- GT - Two GT Pathways Natural and Physical Sciences courses (GT-SC1, GT-SC2)
Elective credit must be completed from the following lists of approved prefixes or courses to bring the total credit hours to 60. It Is recommended, but not required, that a student take either COM 115 - Public Speaking or COM 125 - Interpersonal Communication
- Any Guaranteed Transfer course.
- Any course in the following prefixes except Special Topics, Independent Study, Capstone, and Internships:
ANT, ART, BIO (100 OR above), CHE, ECO, HIS, HUM, LIT, MUS, PED, PHI, PHY (105 OR above), POS, PSY, SOC.
- ENG 131 - Technical Writing I: GT-CO1 3 Credits (OR higher ENG course)
- HWE 124 - Fitness and Wellness 2 Credits
- MAT 120 - Mathematics for Liberal Arts: GT-MA1 4 Credits (OR higher MAT course)
- ANY Foreign Language (including ASL) numbered 111 or higher
Any additional courses taken in the discipline covered by this agreement might not count toward the requirements of the major at the receiving institution.
All courses required for this degree must be completed with a "C" or better to be considered for transfer to another Colorado institution. Transferability of courses to colleges or universities outside of Colorado is determined by the receiving institution.
- Apply for graduation online at www.arapahoe.edu/graduation.