Computer Graphics Certificate
CIP 500409 (GRD2)
The courses in this certificate focus on the major software packages of the Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on web and print packages. An additional restricted elective allows for the exploration in a variety of media, including video, 3D animation, and advanced topics. Students who wish to pursue a career in design are urged to obtain the Associate of Applied Science Degree in Multimedia, Graphic Design and Illustration. If students choose to continue their education, all major courses and a number of restricted electives in this Certificate can be applied to the Associate Degree.
Select one course from the following:
- Admission to Arapahoe Community College
- Proficiency with Macintosh operations is required for classes in MGD labs. Students without these skills must enroll in either MGD 101 or MGD 102 prior to taking other MGD computer classes.
- Typing and basic math skills are also highly recommended.
- Apply for graduation online at www.arapahoe.edu/graduation.
- As a graduate of a Career and Technical Education program you will be contacted by an ACC employee in approximately six months to verify your employment information. This information gathering is a federal requirement to ensure that ACC receives certain federal funding.
- Information regarding occupations, completion rates, placement rates, program costs and median loan debt may be found at www.arapahoe.edu/departments-and-programs/gainful-employment-disclosure-information.