CIP 511009 (PHL2)
Phlebotomy is the acquired professional skill of performing vein punctures (drawing blood). The Phlebotomy Certificate is a fifteen-week class that meets on Tuesday and Thursday evenings during the spring and fall semesters. This seven-credit certificate includes four credits of lecture/didactic information and three credits of clinical internship. 120 hours of clinical internship are required for the program.
- Admission to Arapahoe Community College
- Register for HPR 112 and HPR 180
- Apply for graduation online at www.arapahoe.edu/graduation.
- As a graduate of a Career and Technical Education program you will be contacted by an ACC employee in approximately six months to verify your employment information. This information gathering is a federal requirement to ensure that ACC receives certain federal funding.
- Please contact the MLT Department Chair if you have any questions about these academic requirements.
- Information regarding occupations, completion rates, placement rates, program costs and median loan debt may be found at www.arapahoe.edu/departments-and-programs/gainful-employment-disclosure-information.