Medical Office Technology Billing and Reimbursement Certificate
CIP 510714 (MED6)
The Billing and Reimbursement Certificate prepares students to perform the process of coding, billing and reconciling the payment process as related to an ambulatory care facility.
*Students must receive Department Chair approval prior to enrolling in the Capstone class.
- Admission to Arapahoe Community College
- Complete MOT Program Application
- Personal interview with the MOT Program Coordinator
- HIT students do not need permission from the MOT department in order to complete MOT 125 , MOT 133 and MOT 135
- All major, general education and other courses required for these certificates/degrees must be completed with a "C" or better to meet graduation requirements.
- Medical Office Technology (MOT) courses must be taken within five years of a student's graduation.
- Apply for graduation online at www.arapahoe.edu/graduation.
- As a graduate of a Career and Technical Education program you will be contacted by an ACC employee in approximately six months to verify your employment information. This information gathering is a federal requirement to ensure that ACC receives certain federal funding.
- Information regarding occupations, completion rates, placement rates, program costs and median loan debt may be found at www.arapahoe.edu/departments-and-programs/gainful-employment-disclosure-information.