Computer Information Systems Certificate
CIP 110101 (CIS1)
The CIS certificate has been constructed to provide the prospective student with skills in a broad variety of topics. With knowledge of accounting, management, marketing, office software, databases and economics, the recipient is prepared for a wide variety of entry-level positions within many different industries.
Select a minimum of 18 credit hours from course offerings below.
At least 10 credit hours must be from CIS, CNG or CSC prefixes.
- CSC 116 - Logic and Program Design 3 Credits
- CSC 154 - Visual Basic.net Programming 3 Credits
**CIS 128 Windows Complete is acceptable
- A minimum of 10 credit hours in the Major must be from CIS, CNG or CSC prefixes.
- Apply for graduation online at www.arapahoe.edu/graduation.
- As a graduate of a Career and Technical Education program you will be contacted by an ACC employee in approximately six months to verify your employment information. This information gathering is a federal requirement to ensure that ACC receives certain federal funding.
- Information regarding occupations, completion rates, placement rates, program costs and median loan debt may be found at www.arapahoe.edu/departments-and-programs/gainful-employment-disclosure-information.