Associate of Arts, General
- GT - Two Guaranteed Transfer Arts & Humanities courses from two different areas (GT-AH1, GTAH2, GT-AH3, or GT-AH4). See GT-Pathways Courses
- GT - Two Guaranteed Transfer Social & Behavioral Science courses (GT-SS1, GT-SS2, or GT-SS3). GT-Pathways Courses
- GT - One Guaranteed Transfer course from: History (GTHI1). See GT-Pathways Courses
- GT - One Guaranteed Transfer Arts & Humanities / Social & Behavioral Science / History course (GTAH1, GT-AH2, GT-AH3, GT-AH4, GT-SS1, GTSS2, GT-SS3, or GT-HI1). See GT-Pathways Courses
- GT - Two Guaranteed Transfer courses from: Natural and Physical Sciences, including at least one LAB course (GT-SC1 or GT-SC2). See GT-Pathways Courses
Elective credit must be completed from the following lists of approved prefixes or courses to bring the total credit hours to 60.
- Any Guaranteed Transfer Course
Any course in the following prefixes except Special Topics (275) and Independent Study (285): ANT, ART, BIO (100 OR above), CHE, HIS, HUM, LIT, MUS, PED, PHI, PHY (105 OR above), POS, PSY, SOC
- HWE 124 - Fitness and Wellness 2 Credits
- ANY Foreign Language (including ASL) numbered 111 or higher
Transferability of courses to colleges or universities outside of Colorado is determined by the receiving institution.
- All courses required for this degree must be completed with a "C" or better to be considered for transfer to another institution.
- Apply for graduation online at www.arapahoe.edu/graduation.