Computer Aided Drafting - Interior Design, Certificate - Academic Plan
Total Credits = 20
The Computer Aided Drafting Certificate prepares students for advanced levels of Computer Aided Design (CAD) within industry, utilizing the latest hardware and software releases. The certificate may be completed within one year. This certificate prepares students to perform 2D and 3D design within CAD and other CAD-related software.
Recommended Course Sequence
- Course availability is subject to change.
- All courses are available to take online at least once per academic school year.
- ACC's CAD Program suggests using a Windows computer for all drafting software. Prior to beginning the CAD Certificate Program, students should be able to easily navigate through a computer's file manager, navigate new software, and use the internet.
- Consult with the Interior Design Program Chair for advising and/or course substitutions.
- Refer to 2023/2024 catalog for specific requirements and important information about this certificate.