Business Transfer Major, AA Block Schedule - Academic Plan
Total Credits = 61
The purpose of a statewide articulation agreement is to identify the courses a student at a Colorado public community college must complete as part of an AA/AS degree to be guaranteed to be able to complete the designated baccalaureate degree program at any public four-year college and university (hereafter referred to as receiving institutions) that offers that program within the minimum number of credits designated by the Colorado Commission on Higher Education.
- Demonstrate the ability to write properly structured and organized business documents.
- Examine a business problem and design a course of action.
Recommended Sequence (Block Schedule - Session 1 Start)
Recommended Sequence (Block Schedule - Session 2 Start)
- *This course requires college level readiness as measured by Accuplacer, ACT, or SAT scores; approved high school course work that is less than five years old; or successful completion of appropriate college-readiness course.
- AAA 1001 – College 101: Student Experience is required for all new college students seeking degrees or transfer.
- Course availability is subject to change.
- In order to meet program requirements, students registered for ENG 1021 or ENG 1031 must also register for ENG 0094 unless they can demonstrate otherwise meeting the ENG 0094 standard through assessment testing, prior college coursework, or recent High School coursework. See an Advisor for details.
- Recommended courses may be listed above for certain electives; consult with the Academic Advising Office (advising [at] arapahoe [dot] edu or 303.797.5664) or the Business Department for additional elective recommendations.
- Refer to 2023/2024 catalog for specific requirements and important information about this degree.
- The Colorado Department of Higher Education website has additional information about this statewide agreement.