Associate of General Studies Pre-Physical Therapist Assistant - Academic Plan
Total Credits = 22-24
Recommended Course Sequence (Part-Time Track)
Year 1: Fall
OR COM 1250 - Interpersonal Communication
Year 1: Spring
(this course only required if student took BIO 1111 - General College Biology with Lab: GT-SC1)
OR HPR 1040 - Comprehensive Medical Terminology
- BIO 1111 is a prerequisite for BIO 2101.
- Please visit www.arapahoe.edu/pta for program and admission information.
- Student must be accepted to ACC, then apply for admission to the AAS – Physical Therapist Assistant program.
- *This course requires college level readiness as measured by Accuplacer, ACT, or SAT scores; approved high school course work that is less than five years old; or successful completion of appropriate college-readiness course.
- AAA 1001 – College 101: Student Experience is required for all new college students seeking degrees or transfer.
- In order to meet program requirements, students registered for ENG 1021 or ENG 1031 must also register for ENG 0094 unless they can demonstrate otherwise meeting the ENG 0094 standard through assessment testing, prior college coursework, or recent High School coursework. See an Advisor for details.