Associate of General Studies Pre-Medical Lab Technology - Academic Plan
Total Credits = 25
|Required Courses||Credits||Pre or Co Reqs Required||Course Available Fall?||Course Available Spring?||Course Available Summer?|
|BIO 2101 - Human Anatomy and Physiology I with Lab: GT-SC1*||4||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|BIO 2102 - Human Anatomy and Physiology II with Lab: GT-SC1||4||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
CHE 1011 - Introduction to Chemistry I with Lab OR
CHE 1111 - General College Chemistry with Lab*
|CIS 1018 - Intro to PC Applications||3||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
COM 1150 - Public Speaking* OR
COM 1250 - Interpersonal Communication
ENG 1021 - English Composition GT-CO1 OR
ENG 1020 - Technical Writing GT-CO1*
|HPR 1040 - Comprehensive Medical Terminology||3||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Recommended Course Sequence (Full-Time)
Year 1 - Fall
Year 1 - Spring
- BIO 1111 is a pre-requisite for BIO 2101.
- Please visit www.arapahoe.edu/mlt for program and admission information.
- Student must be accepted to ACC, then apply for admission to the AAS - Medical Laboratory Technology program.
- *This course requires college level readiness as measured by Accuplacer, ACT, or SAT scores; approved high school course work that is less than five years old; or successful completion of appropriate college-readiness course.
- AAA 1001 – College 101: Student Experience is required for all new college students seeking degrees or transfer.
- In order to meet program requirements, students registered for ENG 1021 or ENG 1020 must also register for ENG 0094 unless they can demonstrate otherwise meeting the ENG 0094 standard through assessment testing, prior college coursework, or recent High School coursework. See an Advisor for details.