Associate of General Studies Pre-Automotive - Academic Plan
Total Credits: 14 Credits
|Required Courses||Credits||Pre- or Co-Requisite Required||Course Availabile Fall?||Course Available Spring?||Course Available Summer?|
COM 1150 - Public Speaking* OR
COM 1250 - Interpersonal Communication
ENG 1021 - English Composition GT-CO1* OR
ENG 1031 - Technical Writing GT-CO1*
|MAT 1150 - Technical Mathematics*||4||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|PHY 1105 - Conceptial Physics with Lab: GT-SC1*||4||No||Yes||Yes||No|
Recommended Sequence Full-Time Track
Year 1: Fall
- Please visit www.arapahoe.edu/auto for program and admission information.
- Student must be accepted to ACC, then apply for admission to the AAS – Automotive Service Technology program.
- *This course requires college level readiness as measured by Accuplacer, ACT, or SAT scores; approved high school course work that is less than five years old; or successful completion of appropriate college-readiness course.
- AAA 1001 – College 101: Student Experience is required for all new college students seeking degrees or transfer.
- In order to meet program requirements, students registered for ENG 1021 or ENG 1031 must also register for ENG 0094 unless they can demonstrate otherwise meeting the ENG 0094 standard through assessment testing, prior college coursework, or recent high school coursework. See an Advisor for details.