Are you interested in an exciting healthcare career? Are you ready to Move Mountains to save lives? Maybe you want to enhance your skills or update your certifications? Get started and enroll in the EMS Academy at ACC.
Why should you choose the ACC EMS Academy?
- Our EMS students participate in on-campus simulations to prepare them for real medical emergencies and on-the-job scenarios. These simulations
- Our Paramedic program in the 5th oldest continually accredited program in the United States.
- ACC EMS Academy offers a variety of schedules and locations to work with your needs.
- We offer an Associate of Applied Science in Paramedicine as well as EMS Paramedic and EMT certificates.
- The EMT Program (certificate) is now offered at our Parker Campus, in addition to our Littleton Campus. View our current schedules.
- All classes are approved by the State of Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
What are you waiting for? Come to ACC learn the skills you need to work in an ambulance, apply for firefighting positions, work as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) in emergency departments and work ski patrols. Apply today and get started in a fast-paced career in healthcare.
Looking for CEU credits or to refresh your skills?
We offer EMT Refresher, Paramedic Refresher, and BLS Provider non-credit classes. You can register and pay for EMT Refresher and Paramedic Refresher online, if using a credit card. Information contained on this page is updated on a regular basis. However, courses may be subject to change or may be full.
For course content information, please call the EMS Department at 303.797.5213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration information please call 303.797.5722 or email CommunityEducation@arapahoe.edu.