To graduate from your degree or certificate program, follow this application process:
- Complete a Graduation Application.* You must submit a Graduation Application for each degree or certificate.
- ACC will email you a degree audit
- ACC confers degrees and certificates throughout the semester
We will mail your Diploma to your home address, unless otherwise noted on the Graduation Application.
Graduation Application Deadlines:
|Academic Year 2013-2014|
|Summer 2013||June 30, 2013||May 17, 2014|
|Fall 2013||October 31, 2013|
|Spring 2014||March 15, 2014|
*There is a non-refundable processing charge of $30 for each graduation application.
The annual commencement ceremony in May is for students who earned a certificate or diploma during the academic year. Students eligible to participate in the annual ceremony are:
- Those who graduated during the previous Summer and/or Fall semesters
- Those who applied for Spring graduation and will complete all program requirements by the end of the Spring semester.
This year's ceremony will be held on Saturday, May 17, 2014