All you need to know about refunds
Look for your Refund Selection Kit. It looks like this:
Once it arrives, simply follow these steps to make your refund preference selection:
- Visit RefundSelection.com
- Enter your Personal Code
- Select how you'd like to receive your money
If you did not receive a green envelope
- Log in to your Student Portal
- Select the Student Finance Tab
- In the box on the left hand side labeled Payment Options and Refunds
- Select BankMobile Vibe hyper-link (this will redirect you to their website)
- Select the Get Started button
- Select the (Need a Personal Code?) in the green bar towards the bottom of the screen
- Fill out the name of the school and your email address
- This will generate an instant personal code that will be emailed to the address provided
Your options for receiving your refunds are:
- Electronic Deposit to Another Account - Money is transferred to another account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1-2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- Electronic Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Account - If you open a BankMobile Vibe account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school
- Paper Check Delivered by USPS - A check is mailed the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school, provided receipt is within daily cutoff times. Typically 5-7 business days for the check to arrive, depending on USPS First-Class delivery timeframes.
Credit Card Refund Guidelines
Any refunds due to you, including financial aid disbursement, will be credited through BankMobile (see BankMobile Refund Guidelines below), unless payments for tuition and fees have been made with a credit card. If a credit card was used to pay tuition and fees directly to ACC (not including through the payment plan), then the following process will be used:
- The refund will be made back to the credit card used to pay for tuition and fees.
- The refund made back to the credit card cannot exceed the original payment from that card.
- If the refund is greater than the original credit card payment, the excess refund will be processed through BankMobile guidelines.
BankMobile Refund Guidelines
You may choose one of three refund preferences to specify how you would like to receive any refund from ACC.
- You may have the funds transferred to your personal bank account.
- You may have credits applied to the BankMobile debit card.
- Funds can be sent via paper check, always make sure that your address is current with ACC and BankMobile.
If you do not go online to choose one of the above three preferences, BankMobile will mail a paper check to your address on file with BankMobile to be received by the student within 14 days. If you change your address in your myACC, you should let the Cashier’s office know so the information can be updated at BankMobile. This is not an automatic process and requires ACC to notify BankMobile of any address changes. Failure to update your address could result in a delayed refund. Watch for your BankMobile personal code in a bright green envelope and information in the mail, and select one of the methods above to receive any refunds due from ACC.