Payment Deadlines for Academic Year 2019-2020
|Term||Recommended Financial Aid File Completion Date||Payment Deadline (Bill Due Date)||Hold Date for Past Due Balances|
|Summer 2019||May 1, 2019||June 3, 2019||August 5, 2019|
|Fall 2019 - Registered prior to July 22, 2019||July 1, 2019||July 29, 2019*||October 25, 2019|
|Fall 2019 - Registered after July 22, 2019||July 15 2019||August 29, 2019||October 25, 2019|
|Spring 2020||December 16, 2019||January 30, 2020||March 14, 2020|
*You will be dropped from Fall 2019 courses on July 29, 2019 and will have to re-register on a space available basis if you who have:
- Registered for courses prior to July 22, 2019 for the Fall 2019 term; and
- Owe more than $875.00; and
- Don't have one or more of the following to cover the balance:
- Financial Aid; or
- A Payment Plan; or
- A 3rd party billing agreement
Avoid being dropped by setting up a payment plan.
Check your account balance or financial aid status in myACC > Student Finance tab. Payment plans for the academic year 2019-2020 will be available for Fall 2019 after July 1, 2019. Electronic invoices will be produced on or around the 15th of every month.
Electronic invoices are housed in myACC - 6 easy steps to access:
- Log in to myACC.
- Click on the "Student Finance" tab.
- Find the "Billing Statement" box.
- Click on "View Monthly Statements or Billing Notices."
- Click on the "Click here for credit card payments and/or historical account statements at ACC."
- Find the "Your Bills" box and click on "Banner Sched Inv S..."
You will receive an email notification (to your student email) when electronic invoices are published and available for viewing.
Paying Your Bill
- In Person: Visit our Cashier's Office with a check or credit card.
- Phone: Call 303.797.5638 and pay with your credit card.
- Online: Log into myACC, go to the "Student Finance" page and find the payment options box, select "pay with credit card".
- Have Financial Aid in place.
- Apply for FAFSA before the deadlines as recommended in our Payment Deadlines section. This will help make sure your financial aid is awarded before the payment deadline.
- Check myACC for your financial aid award. Make sure the financial aid award covers the entire balance. If it does not, make other payment arrangements for the remaining balance.
- Sign up for a payment plan. My Payment Plan.
- Notify Cashiers office of 3rd party agreement.
If You Don't Pay Your Bill
- You could be dropped from classes
- Fall 2019 – July 29, 2019: If you registered prior to July 22, 2019, for Fall 2019 courses with tuition and fee balances must make payment by 5:00 p.m. MST.
- You could have a hold placed on your account which will impact your ability to add/drop/withdraw from classes or order transcripts.
- You could be sent to collections and an additional collections commission of 30% would be added to the account balance.
Each semester we do our best to notify students of their outstanding balances. However, it is ultimately your (the student’s) responsibility to monitor your account. Outstanding balance notifications are sent to:
- Student email account (@student.cccs.edu)
- Phone number on file via a recorded message
- Text message, if you signed up to receive messages via mobile device through the ACC Notification system through myACC (to enable text messages, visit our Student Communications page for instructions)