Move Mountains Economically
Are you fascinated by what makes people buy the products they do, what drives product/company loyalty, and learning what products/services could drive success in the future? If so, an Associate of Arts degree in Economics is the ideal way for you to get started Moving Mountains toward a rewarding and exciting career.
Enroll in our Economics program and you'll learn more about our economy while gaining a practical framework for understanding the issues confronting individuals, business and the society at large. Your studies will prepare you for an array of careers in fields like business, engineering, government, finance, education and more!
At ACC, you will benefit from:
- Flexibility - You choose when and how you want to learn, day or night, traditional, hybrid or online.
- Transferability – All credits earned from a completed Associate of Arts in Economics are guaranteed to transfer to public four-year institutions to help you earn a Bachelor's degree.
- Technology - You'll utilize relevant technology in your classes.
- Faculty - Your instructors are members of professional economics organizations and are committed to your success. They use innovative techniques in the classroom based on current research to ensure your skills are what employers and universities are seeking.
- Support - Peer tutoring and access to the Learning Lab in the Learning Commons.
Jobs you can get with an Economics degree:
Economics is a discipline that contribute to multiple career paths in business, finance, government and professional, scientific, and technical services. Some of these career options include:
- Financial Services Professional
- Insurance Professional
- Budget Analyst
- State Policy Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Operations Research Systems Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Field Marketing Associate
- Assistant Project Manager
- Leasing Consultant
- Project Administrator
- Research Assistant
- Project Assistant
Are you ready to Move Mountains? Get started at ACC!