The Mission of the Student Life Office is to foster development, leadership, and engagement of our students through activities, services and experiences.
Get Involved through the Student Life Office:
- Connect with What’s Happening at ACC, the bi-weekly student newsletter.
- Attend student activities and events to have fun.
- Be an ACC Leader by joining a Club, PTK or the ACC Student Government.
- Participate in clubs and organizations to get involved and build your resume.
- Apply to join the Veterans Student Advisory Board (application will open for Fall 2016).
Find resources through the Student Life Office:
- Details and dates for New Student Orientation.
- The Student Handbook is filled with information you need to be successful at ACC.
- Make an appointment with on-campus counseling services by contacting Student Life.
- ACC encourages all students to register and to vote. Be sure to check out the Student Voting Rates for Arapahoe Community College for 2012 and 2014.
- Submit Student Complaint and Student Grievance forms.
- Appeal for Tuition Credit due to extenuating circumstances. In situations such as a serious medical condition, death of an immediate family member or natural disaster, ACC will consider tuition credit for a course. You may find more information and the appeal form(s), on our forms page.
- Find resources for local, off-campus housing and counseling services.
- Learn about our Drug and Alcohol Prevention Program.
- Access our procedures and resources related to Sexual Misconduct and Title IX.
- Refer a Concern for someone to assist you with an on campus concern.
The Vision of the Student Life Office is create an inclusive, welcoming community that engages and develops students inside and outside the classroom.