The Mission of the Student Life Office is to foster development, leadership, and engagement of our students through activities, services and experiences.
Get Involved through the Student Life Office:
- Attend student activities and events to have fun, meet fellow students, and learn something new.
- Be a student leader by joining a club, PTK, NSLS or the ACC Student Government.
- Participate in clubs and organizations to get involved and build your resume.
Find resources through the Student Engagement Center:
- Details and dates for New Student Orientation.
- The Student Handbook is filled with information you need to be successful at ACC.
- Make an appointment with on-campus counseling services by contacting Student Life.
- ACC encourages all students to register and to vote. Be sure to check out the Student Voting Rates for Arapahoe Community College for 2012 and 2014.
- Submit Student Complaint and Student Grievance forms.
- Appeal for Tuition Credit due to extenuating circumstances. In situations such as a serious medical condition, death of an immediate family member or natural disaster, ACC will consider tuition credit for a course. You may find more information and the appeal form(s), on our forms page.
- Find resources for local, off-campus housing and counseling services.
- Learn about our Drug and Alcohol Prevention Program.
- Access our procedures and resources related to Sexual Misconduct and Title IX.
- Refer a Concern for someone to assist you with an on campus concern.