Our staff wants to get to know you! Please stop by our office in M2720 by phone at 303.797.5730 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find resources through the Student Engagement Center:
- The Student Handbook is filled with information you need to be successful at ACC.
- Make an appointment with on-campus counseling services by contacting the Student Engagement Center.
- Submit Student Complaint and Student Grievance forms.
- Appeal for Tuition Credit due to extenuating circumstances. In situations such as a serious medical condition, death of an immediate family member or natural disaster, ACC will consider tuition credit for a course. You may find more information and the appeal form(s), on our forms page.
- Find resources for local, off-campus housing and counseling services.
- Access our procedures and resources related to Sexual Misconduct and Title IX.
- Refer a Concern for someone to assist you with an on campus concern.
The Mission of the Student Life Office is to foster development, leadership, and engagement of our students through activities, services and experiences.
Get Involved through the Student Life Office:
- Attend student activities and events to have fun, meet fellow students, and learn something new.
- Be a student leader by joining a club, PTK, NSLS or the ACC Student Government.
- Participate in clubs and organizations to get involved and build your resume.
- ACC encourages all students to register and to vote. Be sure to check out the Student Voting Rates for Arapahoe Community College for 2012 and 2014.
- Learn about our Drug and Alcohol Prevention Program.
New Student Orientation