Student Life works to foster a positive, collegial atmosphere on campus by coordinating student activities, events and resources for our students.
Get Involved through the Student Life Office:
- Connect with What’s Happening at ACC, the bi-weekly student newsletter.
- Attend student activities and events to have fun.
- Be an ACC Leader by joining a Club, PTK or the ACC Student Government.
- Participate in clubs and organizations to get involved and build your resume.
Find resources through the Student Life Office:
- The Student Handbook is filled with information you need to be successful at ACC.
- Make an appointment with on-campus counseling services by contacting Student Life.
- Submit Student Complaint and Student Grievance forms.
- Appeal for Tuition Credit due to extenuating circumstances. In situations such as a serious medical condition, death of an immediate family member or natural disaster, ACC will consider tuition credit for a course. You may find more information and the appeal form(s), on our forms page.
- Find resources for local, off-campus housing and counseling services.
- Learn about our Drug and Alcohol Prevention Program.
- Access our procedures and resources related to Sexual Misconduct and Title IX.
- Refer a Concern
The Vision of the Student Life Office is to empower individual student growth and development by providing students with services and programs through collaboration with the college community as a whole, that complement the College’s goals. If the Student Life Office can assist you with improving your experience at ACC, please contact us.