Move Mountains with Business!
Have you ever wanted to own your own business? Do you need more training to climb the corporate ladder? ACC business courses provide a foundation of knowledge in key business areas. Business programs include certificates and AAS degrees with concentrations in management, entrepreneurship, marketing and a retail management certificate and degree.
A Business Administration Associate Degree or Certificate will enable you to:
- Own your own business with confidence and the skills for success
- Advance your career
- Transfer opportunities to a Colorado 4-year university or college
At ACC, you will receive:
- Accessible instructors with real world experience and the drive and passion to push you to succeed
- Small class size and affordable tuition
- Internship opportunities to enhance your education and skills and a way to begin networking
- Class times that fit your schedule and online options, including the option to get your A.A.S. degree entirely online.
You'll also hear first-hand about people putting these skills into practice. This semester Matt Eldridge – Creative and Media Specialist for Breckenridge Brewery visited and spoke to Denise Lefort’s Introduction To Business classes on Oct. 28, 2014. Matt came to share his experiences as a Marketing specialist for the brewery with these business classes who had just covered the marketing sections for the class. Breckenridge Brewery will soon be ACC’s “neighbor” as they are building a new brewery and 15 acre site with a restaurant and facilities by Aspen Grove.
The students enjoyed hearing about how Breckenridge Brewery markets their products and collaborates in Colorado as one of the craft brewing companies in Colorado and United States.
What are you waiting for? Meet with an Academic Advisor today to determine which degree or certificate may be best for you. We know you can Move Mountains and we'll be here every step of the way!