Is your organization ready to Move Mountains?
ACC can give you a lift.
Arapahoe Community College is a leading source of trained workers for local businesses and organizations. Through our business and career education programs, Career Services, lifelong learning opportunities, customized training, and community outreach, our Business & Industry Partnerships team is dedicated to enhancing economic growth and the quality of life in south metro Denver.
At ACC, we believe the best education is one that supports relationships with corporations and industry leaders. Our goal is to establish mutually beneficial partnerships to engage and grow our thriving community and its organizations.
We offer six resource structures dedicated to serving our Business & Industry Partnerships:
Our recruitment team is designed to match each student's skills and knowledge to the best fit program that will advance their professional and personal goals. Our students benefit from:
- Receiving an Industry Education: We offer 90 degree and certificate programs, which are responsive to workforce needs.
- Numerous Course Offerings: We provide hundreds of daytime and evening classes and more than 300 online classes.
- Graduating with Experience: Our students graduate with practical experience and are prepared for their career on day one.
Whether you are an established business or just getting started, large or small, focused locally or globally, we'll help you make the right connections to optimize your campus recruiting efforts. Our students are equipped with the knowledge base and skills to meet the demands of a competitive workforce. Our students graduate with practical experience and are prepared for their career on day one. We can help you with:
- Internships: Collaborate with our team to develop internship opportunities at your organization.
- Employment: Host job shadows and employment opportunities with career advancement.
- Talent: Opportunities for employers to recruit quality students on campus.
ACC business courses provide a foundation of knowledge in key business areas. We offer various business specializations to meet industry needs. Your employees will benefit from hands-on business experience and help you tackle projects and challenges. Our business program offers:
- In-Demand Degrees: We have Associate degrees in Business, Business Administration and Retail Management.
- Advanced Skills: We offer certificates in Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Retail Management and Project Management.
- Instructors with Real World Expertise: ACC's Business faculty are accessible instructors with real world experience.
- Advisory Committee: To ensure ACC is using up-to-date curriculum, our Business program works with a dedicated advisory committee comprised of industry representatives.
Our goal is to move mountains through an active partnership among businesses, corporations, community leaders and the college to create a highly educated and skilled workforce. We accomplish this through:
- Customized Workforce Training Programs: We can help you assess your organization's training needs and propose programs to help your employees meet their goals.
- Targeted Workforce Training: State training grant funds for companies, practical training, up-to-date content, focused approach.
- Flexible Training Options: Days, evenings, weekends, classroom, hybrid, online.
- Customized Training: Training designed specifically for your needs and conducted at your company or an ACC campus location.
We provide an opportunity for business and industry to invest in ACC to empower a new generation of learners, to build an educated workforce and to strengthen our economy. Your company or organization can assist through:
- Scholarships: To provide opportunities for individuals to improve their lives through education.
- Funds: New technology to keep up with the latest industry equipment.
- Making a Difference: In the lives of students to better our community and industry economic growth.
We are here to provide an affordable, high quality educational opportunity within the local community. We help drive a thriving local economy and foster civic engagement where residents can work, live, and gain employment skills together.
At ACC we inspire our students to think big, to find solutions to problems, and to view the big picture. To "Move Mountains" is our ethos that we have instilled in our students and graduates. It's a can-do confidence that your team and employees will welcome. Our graduates are prepared to help your organization succeed.
Our campuses are located at:
- Littleton Campus
5900 S. Santa Fe Drive
- Art and Design Center
2400 W. Alamo Avenue
- Castle Rock Campus
4700 Castleton Way
- Parker Campus
15653 Brookstone Drive
Contact us to obtain customized and creative strategies to resolve business and workforce challenges that can help give your organization a competitive edge.
Let's Move Mountains together!
Student Recruitment and Outreach