The Cashier's Office lets you Move Mountains! We give you several options to pay tuition. Choose the method that fits your needs:
- Credit card. (American Express, Visa or MC). Online. Log on to myACC, go to "Student Finance Tab". Under payment options tab select "pay with credit card". In-person at Cashier's Office. You may pay with all credit cards, checks or money orders. No partial payments accepted for current term. Partial payments are accepted for past terms at the Cashier's window only. If your account has been assigned to a collection agency, you need to contact the collection agency.
- MyPaymentPlan. Sign up for the payment plan via Sign Up for a Payment Plan. Make a partial payment now and subsequent payments later.
- Third Party Authorization. Once you are registered, provide a payment authorization prior to payment deadline (faxed, email or hand-delivered) to the Cashier's Office. A flag will be placed on your account until the Third Party is billed and has paid.
Payment Authorization from a Third Party should include the following:
- Name and Contact information for the Third Party
- Name of Student and which term is to be paid
- Total amount of payment.
We do more than just take payments for tuition. We're your first stop for:
- Past Due Balances
- Cashier Holds to Financial Holds
- 1098-T Questions
- Colorado Collections to Collections
- Electronic Monthly Invoices