Move Mountains! Design your Career!
From Administrators to Advertising, Graphic Design is at the core of our culture. Learn to deliver visual communication to a specific user in form that is clear and pleasing to the eye. Faculty help prepare students in developing a portfolio for a career using multimedia, graphic design, and illustration skills.
CHECK-LIST FOR ENROLLMENT
- Book a tour for the Art & Design Center
- APPLY TODAY
Exceptional instruction in design
- All classes are taught in a state-of-the-art facility at the Art & Design Center.
- Personal, hands-on training on Macintosh™ computers
- State-of-the-art computer labs
- Instruction in Adobe InDesign®, Illustrator®, Photoshop®, Dreamweaver™, Flash™, Toon Boom, and Final Cut Pro
- Professional training in traditional illustration
- An excellent education in the basics
- Practical course work in graphic design production
- Internship opportunities
- A portfolio of Student Work!
You will benefit from:
- Challenging curriculum
- Studies relevant to today’s market needs
- Faculty are all working professionals in their specialties
- Strong emphasis on design fundamentals
- Conceptual work
- Practical applications
- Balanced, real-world education
ACC graduates have careers in:
- Multimedia and Graphic Design
- Advertising specialties production
- Television (print collateral support)
- Freelance graphic design
- Freelance Web design
- In-house design departments
- Web design
- Advertising agencies
ACC graduates have continued their studies at:
- Parsons School of Design
- Rocky Mountain College of Art & Design
- University of Colorado Film School
Learn about our program, careers opportunities, market trends and more with the Advising Guide.