Automotive Technology College for High School Students!
You can earn college credit toward your associate of applied science degree in automotive technology while still in high school. This program:
- Makes college more affordable
- Provides a seamless transition from high school to college
- Prepares you for a high wage, high demand career
College courses are offered during the school day and are taught by ACC-qualified high school instructors. You receive academic and career advising to provide the support you need to succeed in college classes.
Classes Offered Fall:
- ASE 101 - Auto Shop Orientation - 2 credits
- ASE 122 - Auto Electrical Safety Systems - 1 credit
- ASE 250 - Auto Trans/Transaxle Service - 1 credit
Classes Offered Spring:
When you successfully complete all of the above courses, you'll receive your certificate for Maintenance & Light Repair (MLR).
Ready to get started (for high school juniors and seniors)? Follow our easy instructions or call our Concurrent Enrollment team at 303.797.5946 to find out more.