Are you looking for a place to work out? Are you looking for a supportive fitness center where you can make a change in your health/fitness level at an affordable price? Whether you're interested in serious training or a fitness routine, we can help you Move Mountains!
The remodel of the ACC Fitness Center is complete! An open house will be held on Saturday, September 17 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Come see our new look!
When you become an ACC Fitness Center member, you can will have access to:
- Circuit Training Weight Machines
- Individual strength training machines
- Stationary upright and recumbent bicycles
- Expresso video upright bikes
- Indoor spin bikes
- Elliptical crosstrainers
- Free weights
- Free Motion cable machines
- Wheelchair accessible weight machine
- Stability balls, bosu balls, balance disks and more
- CardioTheater audio system
- Cable TV
- Certified, friendly staff
- SilverSneakers® Fitness Program
- Physical Education credit classes
ACC offers the SilverSneakers® Fitness Program to seniors participating in special Anthem, AARP, Kaiser Permanente, PacifiCare/SecureHorizons or Humana insurance programs for those that are Medicare eligible.
Need help with your workout program?
- You have access to certified personal trainers to help you reach your goals.
- You can schedule training sessions individually or with a group of your friends!
- As a student, you have a discount rate for access to these personal trainers.
Need a one credit class?
Check out the current schedule to find a class for you!
- Fitness Center activity classes
- Weight training
- Body sculpting and toning
- Pilates mat class
- Yoga classes
- Indoor stationary cycling
Interested in BECOMING a Personal Trainer?
Check out the Exercise Health Sciences Program for details and course information for this exciting and fun area of study!