Are you looking for a place to work out? Are you looking for a supportive fitness center where you can make a change in your health/fitness level at an affordable price? Whether you're interested in serious training or a fitness routine, we can help you Move Mountains!
When you become an ACC Fitness Center member, you will have access to:
- Circuit Training Weight Machines
- Individual strength training machines
- Stationary upright and recumbent bicycles
- Expresso video upright bikes
- Indoor spin bikes
- Elliptical crosstrainers
- Free weights
- Free Motion cable machines
- Wheelchair accessible weight machine
- Stability balls, bosu balls, balance disks, kettlebells and more
- Basketball and Pickleball courts
- Two outdoor tennis courts that are open to the public when not in use for classes or college activities. They are located on the east side of campus at the corner of South Nevada Street and West College Drive. Street parking is available near the courts.
- Cable TV
- Certified, friendly staff
- SilverSneakers® Fitness Program
- Physical Education credit classes
Need help with your workout program?
- You have access to certified personal trainers to help you reach your goals.
- You can schedule training sessions individually or with a group of your friends!
- As a student, you have a discount rate for access to these personal trainers.
Need a one credit class?
Check out the current schedule to find a class for you!
- Fitness Center activity classes
- Weight training
- Body sculpting and toning
- Pilates mat class
- Yoga classes
- Indoor stationary cycling