Are you looking for a place to work out? Are you looking for a supportive fitness center where you can make a change in your health/fitness level at an affordable price? Whether you're interested in serious training or a fitness routine, we can help you Move Mountains!
Discover the drummer in you with our new Drums Alive class. The class will take place Mondays and Thursdays from 4:15-5:15 p.m. beginning January 25. This class is available to employees, students and the community through the FitPass. Call for pricing, to sign up or with questions.
When you become an ACC Fitness Center member, you can will have access to:
- Circuit Training Weight Machines
- Individual strength training machines
- Stationary upright and recumbent bicycles
- Expresso video upright bikes
- Indoor spin bikes
- Elliptical crosstrainers
- Free weights
- Free Motion cable machines
- Wheelchair accessible weight machine
- Stability balls, bosu balls, balance disks and more
- CardioTheater audio system
- Cable TV
- Certified, friendly staff
- SilverSneakers® Fitness Program
- Physical Education credit classes
ACC offers the SilverSneakers® Fitness Program to seniors participating in special Anthem, AARP, Kaiser Permanente, PacifiCare/SecureHorizons or Humana insurance programs for those that are Medicare eligible.
Need help with your workout program?
- You have access to certified personal trainers to help you reach your goals.
- You can schedule training sessions individually or with a group of your friends!
- As a student, you have a discount rate for access to these personal trainers.
Need a one credit class?
Check out the current schedule to find a class for you!
- Fitness Center activity classes
- Weight training
- Body sculpting and toning
- Pilates mat class
- Yoga classes
- Indoor stationary cycling
Interested in BECOMING a Personal Trainer?
Check out the Exercise Health Sciences Program for details and course information for this exciting and fun area of study!