- on street short-term parking on Littleton campus
- on West College Drive (1 hour)
- South Nevada Street (4 hours)
- South Sumner Street (4 hours)
- available in any of the lots with a valid visitor parking pass
- Campus Police Department issues visitor passes at no charge
- if a visitor is cited for "failure to display a permit," submit an appeal form explaining the circumstances, along with the parking citation to Campus Police
- visitors are responsible for all other violations.
- parking spaces are reserved 24 hours a day for persons with disabilities
- must possess a current state-issued or ACC-issued handicapped placard, permit or license plate
- spaces include the striped access areas to either side of the space to accommodate wheelchair lifts
- visitor handicapped can park in designated spaces in Lots A, B, D, E, J, and K
- visitors who require accessible parking may park in any of the designated handicapped spaces - without a College parking permit
- ACC issues temporary handicapped parking permits to individuals with a demonstrated need for more accessible parking due a short-term injury or illness
- issued for an initial period of 30 days
- physician's letter is required to extend the permit beyond the 30 days
- contact the Department of Motor Vehicles to apply for a more permanent permit if needed
- Colorado law states, "It shall be unlawful for any person to stop, stand or park any vehicle in a handicapped parking place except for the purpose of allowing a handicapped person to enter or get out of such vehicle while in such a parking place. CRS 42-4-1208(6).
- motorized bikes with an engine capacity under 50cc may park in the campus bike racks
- motorized bikes over 50cc are required to park in parking spaces
- on the street
- in a lot after being registered with Campus Police
- specific motorcycle parking is available in Lot A with surface markings
- please park multiple motorcycles in one space to conserve parking spaces
- in-line skates, etc. are allowed
- "stunting" is prohibited
Special Event Parking and Lot Maintenance
- College events may interrupt routine parking and traffic patterns
- during any special event or lot maintenance, Campus Police will control activity, parking lots and traffic
- persons attending ACC sponsored workshops, seminars or events must obtain a visitor parking pass from the sponsoring group
No liability is created by the granting of parking or vehicle operating privileges on property owned, leased or otherwise controlled by Arapahoe Community College. The college assumes no responsibility for the care or protection of vehicles or contents while operated or parked on College property. Officers of the Campus Police Department do patrol College parking facilities.
Application of City Ordinances and State Laws to Campus
All appropriate provisions of the Colorado traffic laws and the City of Littleton traffic ordinances are applicable on the ACC campus. Court summons are disposed of at the City of Littleton Municipal Court at 2069 W. Littleton Blvd, Littleton, CO 80120. No city moving or city parking summons will be disposed of by the ACC Campus Police office. Any person wishing to contest a city summons may request a hearing before the Municipal Court, 2069 W. Littleton Blvd., Littleton, CO 80120 or call 303.795.3837.
Need more information?