Safety. Security. Service. Just three of the many benefits our Campus Police Department provides the ACC community.
The Department is a fully certified law enforcement agency. The College is intent on providing students, faculty, staff and visitors with a campus where they feel comfortable. Campus Police Officers patrol the campus days, evenings and weekends.
Department functions include:
- Student services such as parking permits and Student ID Cards
- Parking and traffic regulations
- Answering calls for services in the Main Building, Church Street Building and the Art & Design Center.
- Responding to emergencies, campus safety and investigating crime reports.
- Enforcing ACC weapons and drug and alcohol policies.
- Enforcing laws, crime prevention including sexual assault, and victim assistance, Clery Act and crime statistics.
- Emergency response and evacuation.
If you see a crime, accident, emergency or suspicious person, promptly call 303.797.5800.
If there is no answer call 911. 911 calls from pay phones and cellular phones are free.
Students, staff and faculty, if you would like to receive a text message notification of future ACC campus closures or emergencies, log into myACC, click on the ACC Notification System link on the Welcome tab and opt in providing your cell phone number.