ACC provides a one-semester part-time Nurse Aide Program that includes a 4 credit Nurse Aide Theory and Practical Lab course and 2 clinical courses. The program is designed to allow you to continue your current employment. We offer open enrollment for all sections. This means first come, first served -- no wait-list.
You will be prepared for entry-level employment as a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), following certification by the Colorado Board of Nursing. The program includes clinical experience in a variety of settings. Upon successful completion you will be prepared to seek employment in Acute Care, Long Term Care and Hospice Care facilities.
- Approved by the Colorado State Board of Nursing as meeting and exceeding the Federal training requirements governing Nurse Aide education.
- Upon successful program completion, you are eligible to apply to Pearson Vue for the National Nurse Aide Assessment Plan (NNAAP) for state certification by the Colorado Board Of Nursing.
Program Mandatory Orientation Requirements
Program plan: Consists of 2 parts (Register for all)
- Tuition's Costs
- Out of Pocket (Required immunizations, background check and drug screen, CPR certification, uniform, stethoscope and gait belt).
- The Official ACC uniform will consist of scrubs purchased from Crazy Scrubs. Vendor has Uniform information.
- Shoes (must be nonporous ALL black or ALL white)
- Stethoscope (available at the ACC Bookstore)
- Wipe-able Gait Belt (available at the ACC Bookstore)
Students are required to activate and check student email. Program director will communicate through student email only and will not respond to personal emails.