Art History | Ceramics | Drawing | Jewelry | Photography | MORE!
We offer weekend and evening classes to meet your needs whether you consider yourself a traditional student, an art major, a general studies student, an art professional or a life-long learner. We offer a strong two-year foundation that is ideal for both degree and non-degree seeking students.
The Art Department, with over 14,000 square feet of space, two galleries and an art library, is in the Art and Design Center at the corner of Alamo and Prince in Littleton, Colorado.
- Small studio class sizes of 12-18 students provide considerable individual instruction in a supportive atmosphere.
- Flexible scheduling includes day, night, weekend, accelerated, hybrid and online classes.
- Professional and accessible faculty help you achieve success in school and beyond.
- Guaranteed Transfer art courses the state guarantees to transfer to other in-state colleges and universities.
- Art Transfer Program courses most likely to transfer to four-year schools for students who plan to be Art Majors. Check with the accepting institution for credit acceptance and applicability.
- The Colorado Gallery of the Arts presents the annual juried Art Students Exhibit. and exhibits of local and national artists,
- Each major area has clubs which host local visiting artist workshops and lectures. In addition, national and international professional workshops are frequently offered within the major area.
- Study Abroad Programs are offered in Spain, France, Italy and Turkey.
Contact Art Faculty with questions about our programs