Art Appreciation & History | Ceramics |
Drawing & Painting | Jewelry & Metals | Photography
We offer a strong two-year foundation that is ideal for both degree and non-degree seeking students. Whether you consider yourself a traditional student, an art professional, or a life-long learner, we offer day, night and weekend classes to meet your needs.
CHECK-LIST FOR ENROLLMENT
- Book a tour for the Art & Design Center
- To major in ART HISTORY or STUDIO ART or sign-up for ART COURSES - APPLY TODAY
- All classes are held in a 14,000 sq. ft. Art & Design Center.
- Small studio class sizes of 12-18 students provide considerable individual instruction in a supportive atmosphere.
- Flexible scheduling includes day, night, weekend, accelerated, hybrid and online classes.
- Professional and accessible faculty help you achieve success in school and beyond.
- Guaranteed Transfer Art courses the state guarantees to transfer to other in-state colleges and universities.
- Associate of Arts degree with guaranteed transfer to four-year schools in Studio Arts and Art History.
- The Colorado Gallery of the Arts presents the annual juried Art Students Exhibit and exhibits of local and national artists,
- Each major area has clubs which host local visiting artist workshops and lectures. In addition, national and international professional workshops are frequently offered within the major area.
- Study Abroad Programs are offered in Spain, France, Italy and Turkey.
Contact Art Faculty with questions about our programs.