ACC accepts transfer credits from other institutions. To receive a transcript evaluation:
- Complete an ACC application.
- Follow steps on the Registration Checklist.
- Send an official transcript directly to ACC. ACC considers hand-delivered transcripts unofficial. Mail transcripts to:
- Arapahoe Community College
- Admissions and Records
- 5900 South Santa Fe Drive
- P.O. Box 9002
- Littleton, CO 80160-9002
ACC uses the following guidelines to evaluate transfer credits:
- ACC transfers credits based on declared major.
- ACC only accepts 45 credits.
- ACC only accepts courses with grade of C- or better.
- Certain programs do not accept courses older than six years.
- ACC only accepts courses that are applicable to an ACC academic program.
- Developmental courses not eligible for transfer credit.
- Courses must meet ACC’s academic rigor standards.
ACC e-mails you (to student e-mail account) once we receive and evaluate transcripts. Log into to view unofficial transcript and transfer credits.
* Foreign transcripts are not evaluated at ACC. If you have a foreign transcript that you would like to have evaluated for possible transfer credit, please reach out to a Foreign Education Credential Service.