The Cashier's Office lets you Do More! We give you several options to pay tuition. Choose the method that fits your needs:
- Credit card. (Visa or MC). Online. Log on to , go to "Student Finance Tab". Under payment options tab select "pay with credit card". In-person at Cashier's Office. You may pay with all credit cards, checks or money orders. No partial payments accepted.
- MyPaymentPlan. Sign up for the payment plan via Sign Up for a Payment Plan. Make a partial payment now and subsequent payments later.
- Third Party Authorization. Once you are registered, provide a payment authorization prior to payment deadline (faxed, email or hand-delivered) to the Cashier's Office. A flag will be placed on your account until the Third Party is billed and has paid.
Payment Authorization from a Third Party should include the following:
- Name and Contact information for the Third Party
- Name of Student and which term is to be paid
- Total amount of payment.
We Do More than just take payments for tuition. We're your first stop for:
- Past Due Balances
- Cashier Holds
- 1098-T Questions
- Colorado Collections
- Discounted AMC Movie Tickets
- Discount Seasonal Elitch Passes