You must complete 67% of your courses with a minimum GPA of 2.0 to remain in good standing. See our Satisfactory Academic Progress Procedure or the CCCS system policy for information. If you are notified by the Financial Aid office that you are ineligible for aid, you cannot continue receiving financial aid funds until the matter is resolved.
To appeal for reinstating eligibility for financial aid, you must:
- Complete the Financial Aid Ineligible for aid Appeal form.
- Answer these questions and attach documentation:
- Why were you unable to meet the academic standards to receive financial aid?
- What has changed significantly to allow you to be academically successful in future terms?
- Attach supporting documentation for extenuating circumstances such as: court documents, medical documents, birth/death records, etc.
- Print a copy of your degree audit.
- Log into myACC
- Under the Student tab, select DegreeCheck
- Select DegreeCheck icon
- Print your degree audit
- View the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) seminar online through myACC and print the confirmation page. Attach the signed confirmation page to your appeal.