Each semester Arapahoe Community College notifies students with an outstanding balance on their student account via an automated communication system. If you register after the first payment date, you must pay your account in full or initiate a my payment plan prior to the next payment deadline.
- Your account balance is not paid in full.
- You have not enrolled in My Payment Plan.
- You do not have third party billing in place.
- You do not have Financial Aid awarded and accepted.
Fall 2014 Payment Deadline Dates
Payment is due prior to the close of business on each of the Payment Deadline Dates listed below.
|August 13, Wednesday||September 2, Tuesday||October 6, Monday||November 3, Monday|
|August 18, Monday||September 8, Monday||October 13, Monday|
|August 25, Monday||September 15, Monday||October 20, Monday|
|September 22, Monday||October 27, Monday|
|September 29, Monday|
Notification Process for Students with Outstanding Balance
The automated notification system consists of a communication piece sent to:
- Student email account (@student.cccs.edu)
- Automated voice message
- Text message, if enabled to your mobile device (to enable text messages, click here for instructions)
- Students with an outstanding balance on their account for the current semester will be notified the day prior and the day of each payment deadline date. If you receive notification and you believe your balance is paid by one of the methods listed above, please call the Cashier's Office immediately at 303.797.5638 to avoid being dropped from your classes.
- Students registering between or on a payment deadline date will need to pay their balance in full to avoid classes being dropped.
- Dropped students will then be notified the next business morning of dropped class(es) and may not be able to re-register for high demand course(s).
- If the course is full, then the student will need to find other course(s) or get the instructor's approval to be added back in prior to the course's add/drop date (also known as census date).
- If it is after the course's add/drop date also known as census date, then a student will not be able to re-register as registration for the course is closed. Students are advise to find late starting course(s).
- Students who complete their FAFSA after April 22nd, 2013 or are waiting for their Financial Aid to be awarded to their SUMMER 2013 account are encouraged to enroll in the payment plan to avoid being dropped from classes.
- Applying for FAFSA before July 8, 2013 will help ensure your financial aid is awarded before the Fall 2013 payment deadline.
- If you have questions regarding Financial Aid, please email the Financial Aid office at email@example.com from your @student.cccs.edu email account.
- For a list of important dates and deadlines for Financial Aid, please click here.
- Student who have questions about their College Opportunity Fund, please click here.