Each semester Arapahoe Community College notifies students with an outstanding balance on their student account via an automated communication system. If you register after the first payment date, you must pay your account in full or initiate a my payment plan prior to the next payment deadline.
Weekly payment deadline dates are posted online under > Student Finance tab. On these deadline dates (listed below) your classes may be dropped at the close of the business day if:
- Your account balance is not paid in full.
- You have not enrolled in My Payment Plan.
- You do not have third party billing in place.
- You do not have Financial Aid awarded and accepted.
Check your account balance or financial aid status in > Student Finance tab.
Summer 2013 Payment Deadline Information
The first payment deadline for Summer 2013 semester is Wednesday, May 22 by 5:00 p.m.
- Students who wish to use financial aid towards Summer 2013, should complete their FAFSA before April 22nd, 2013. This will help ensure your financial aid is awarded before the Summer payment deadline.
- My Payment Plan will be available beginning April 1.
Summer 2013 Payment Deadline Dates
Payments is due prior to the close of business on each of the Payment Deadline Dates listed below.
|May 22, Wednesday||June 6, Thursday||July 2, Tuesday|
|May 29, Wednesday||June 12, Wednesday||July 8, Monday|
| ||June 18, Tuesday|| |
| ||June 25, Tuesday|| |
Notification Process for Students with Outstanding Balance
The automated notification system consists of a communication piece sent to:
- Student email account (@student.cccs.edu)
- Automated voice message
- Text message, if enabled to your mobile device (to enable text messages, click here for instructions)
- Students with an outstanding balance on their account for the current semester will be notified the day prior and the day of each payment deadline date. If you receive notification and you believe your balance is paid by one of the methods listed above, please call the Cashier's Office immediately at 303.797.5638 to avoid being dropped from your classes.
- Students registering between or on a payment deadline date will need to pay their balance in full to avoid classes being dropped.
- Dropped students will then be notified the next business morning of dropped class(es) and may not be able to re-register for high demand course(s).
- If the course is full, then the student will need to find other course(s) or get the instructor's approval to be added back in prior to the course's add/drop date (also known as census date).
- If it is after the course's add/drop date also known as census date, then a student will not be able to re-register as registration for the course is closed. Students are advise to find late starting course(s).
- Students who complete their FAFSA after April 22nd, 2013 or are waiting for their Financial Aid to be awarded to their SUMMER 2013 account are encouraged to enroll in the payment plan to avoid being dropped from classes.
- Applying for FAFSA before July 8, 2013 will help ensure your financial aid is awarded before the Fall 2013 payment deadline.
- If you have questions regarding Financial Aid, please email the Financial Aid office at email@example.com from your @student.cccs.edu email account.
- For a list of important dates and deadlines for Financial Aid, please click here.
- Student who have questions about their College Opportunity Fund, please click here.