Would you like to schedule a D2L training session with eLearning? Call us at 303.797.5080 to schedule a one-on-one training session. You can also email us at: email@example.com.
Upcoming Workshops and Webinars (Faculty)
You can enjoy the webinars (online presentations) from the comfort of your home. The workshops are hands-on sessions and will be offered in the eLearning Department (Room M1710). If you are attending a webinar, click on the "Join Meeting" link on the scheduled date and time (preferably 15 minutes before start) of the meeting. Webinars and workshops are timed at approximately an hour (60 minutes).
Below is a list of offered workshops/webinars and a small description for each:
- Accessible Word: Learn how to use accessibility guidelines to create Word documents.
- Accessible D2L: Learn how to use accessibility guidelines to create D2L (HTML) documents.
- Accessible PPT (PowerPoint): Learn how to use accessibility guidelines to create PowerPoint documents.
- Podcasting & Captioning: Record your own podcast and learn how to caption it using Camtasia Studio.
- SoftChalk: Learn how to use SoftChalk to build interactive lessons for your D2L courses. It is a great tool to increase student interaction and engagement in online courses.
- Course Builder: Learn how to use and apply the course builder tool in D2L to build your online course from scratch. You can also use this tool to redesign or edit your existing course.
- Kurzweil 3000: Learn how to use the Kurzweil 3000 learning tool to make your curriculum accessible for all students. This tool is particularly helpful for students with learning difficulties.
- WebEx: Learn how to use the WebEx web-conferencing tool for your D2L classes or online meetings.
May 28 (Thursday) – 11 a.m.: Accessible PPT – WORKSHOP (in room M1710)