Do you want flexibility when you take your classes? Can't make it to campus? Think Online! ACC offers more than 200 online classes you can take anywhere, any time as long as you have a reliable internet connection.
How does online learning work?
- Because it’s so convenient, online learning has taken the world of higher education by storm!
- When you take an online course you don’t have to attend a physical classroom. Instead, you’ll attend your online classroom at your convenience.
- One of the biggest advantages of online classes is you can access most lectures 24 hours a day. That means you can review lectures anytime…if you forget something or need to brush up for a test. Assignments and tests are generally completed online at scheduled times. Most courses require you to participate in online discussions which encourage peer community and a collaborative learning experience.
- Similar to classroom settings, online instructors use a variety of teaching tools including text documents or PDFs, audio lectures, PowerPoint presentations with or without audio, or full video lectures.
Get all the help you need!
- What's happening in eLearning?
- Tips to succeed online
- View this overview of Desire2Learn.
- Questions? See e-Learning FAQs.
- View and download available lectures at ACC's iTunesU site.
- 24/7 Help Desk - 1.888.800.9198 or visit the website.
- Contact e-Learning at email@example.com