Move Mountains! Design your Career!
From Administrators to Advertising, Graphic Design is at the core of our culture. Learn to deliver visual communication to a specific user in form that is clear and pleasing to the eye. Faculty help prepare students in developing a portfolio for a career using multimedia, graphic design, and illustration skills.
Exceptional instruction in design
- Personal, hands-on training on Macintosh™ computers
- State-of-the-art computer labs
- Instruction in Adobe InDesign®, Illustrator®, Photoshop®, Dreamweaver™, Flash™, Toon Boom, and Final Cut Pro
- Professional training in traditional illustration
- An excellent education in the basics
- Practical course work in graphic design production
- Internship opportunities
You will benefit from:
- Challenging curriculum
- Studies relevant to today’s market needs
- Faculty are all working professionals in their specialties
- Strong emphasis on design fundamentals
- Conceptual work
- Practical applications
- Balanced, real-world education
ACC graduates have careers in:
- Multimedia and Graphic Design
- Advertising specialties production
- Television (print collateral support)
- Freelance graphic design
- Freelance Web design
- In-house design departments
- Web design
- Advertising agencies
ACC graduates have continued their studies at:
- Parsons School of Design
- Rocky Mountain College of Art & Design
- University of Colorado Film School
Find out whether you should take MGD 101 before other MGD computer classes. Take the free entrance quiz!
Learn about our program, careers opportunities, market trends and more with the Advising Guide.