The Colorado Gallery of the Arts
- On our Littleton campus - first floor of the Annex
- Exhibitions of national, regional and local art and artists
- Displays eight to ten shows a year
- Annual student shows include the Fine Art student exhibition, Spectrum – a Multimedia Graphic Design and Illustration student exhibition, Interior Design and Architectural student exhibition and the Clay and Jewelry clubs' spring and fall sales.
- This is Colorado: Statewide Juried Exhibition
October 21 - November 14
- Holiday Clay Sale
- ACC 50th Year Exhibition
December 9 - January 14, 2015 (closed December 23-26 and December 31 - January 2, 2015)
Monday-Friday Noon-5 p.m.
Tuesday evenings 5-7 p.m.
For general information or to make advance arrangements for access accommodations, call the Gallery at 303.797.5649 at least three business days in advance
MAP AND DIRECTIONS to the Colorado Gallery of the Arts
The Jantzen Gallery
- 1000 building of the Art and Design Center
- Hosts exhibitions of art by current students, as well as special events.
The ACC Art Department and the Healing Arts program at the Parker and Littleton Adventist Hospitals are collaborating on two new exciting exhibitions featuring artwork by ACC Art Students. Our future exhibitions will be on display from March 2 - April 30, 2015 at the Parker Adventist Hospital and July 1 - August 31, 2015 at Littleton Adventist Hospital. The Healing Arts program at the Parker and Littleton Adventist Hospitals provides patients, family members, staff members and the community with an environment that calms and revives the senses during times of stress and anxiety. It includes visual arts, music, nature and community outreach. All components feature local artists, and the program is fully supported by community donations. For more information about the Healing Arts program, please visit: http://www.mylittletonhospital.org/healing-arts