The Colorado Gallery of the Arts
- On our Littleton campus - first floor of the Annex
- Exhibitions of national, regional and local art and artists
- Displays eight to ten shows a year
- Annual student shows include the Fine Art student exhibition, Spectrum – a Multimedia Graphic Design and Illustration student exhibition, Interior Design and Architectural student exhibition and the Clay and Jewelry clubs' spring and fall sales.
- Littleton Public School District Art Exhibition
January 22 - February 11
- Interior Design & Architectural Student Exhibition
February 17 - March 12
- Fine Art Student Juried Exhibition
March 31 - April 16
- Clay Club Sale
- Multimedia, Graphic Design & Illustration Student Exhibition
April 30 - May 8
- Community Education Student & Faculty Exhibition
May 22 - June 20
- Annual Kaleidoscope Juried Exhibition
July 7 - 29
- "Umbria, A Sense of Place"
Paintings and photographs created by students and faculty who traveled to Umbria, Italy
September 2 - October 10
- This is Colorado: Statewide Juried Exhibition
October 21 - November 14
- Clay & Jewelry Club Sale
Monday-Friday Noon-5 p.m.
Tuesday evenings 5-7 p.m.
For general information or to make advance arrangements for access accommodations, call the Gallery at 303.797.5649 at least three business days in advance
MAP AND DIRECTIONS to the Colorado Gallery of the Arts
The Jantzen Gallery
- 1000 building of the Art and Design Center
- Hosts exhibitions of art by current students, as well as special events.
The ACC Art Department and the Healing Arts program at Littleton Adventist Hospital are collaborating on an exciting new exhibition featuring artwork by ACC Art Faculty Marsha Wooley and Olga Vogler on display from Mar. 3 – May 1 at Littleton Adventist Hospital. The Healing Arts program at Littleton Adventist Hospital provides patients, family members, staff members and the community with an environment that calms and revives the senses during times of stress and anxiety. It includes visual arts, music, nature and community outreach. All components feature local artists, and the program is fully supported by community donations. For more information about the Healing Arts program, please visit: http://www.mylittletonhospital.org/healing-arts