Phi Theta Kappa is the International Honor Society for two-year Colleges
Phi Theta Kappa is a place where students can take control! What better way to blow the doors off your two-year institution…than achieve excellence and recognition!
Phi Theta Kappa makes this happen for millions of college students. Scholarship, Fellowship, Leadership and Service are Phi Theta Kappa hallmarks. Projects are our fuel and students are the key. So, kick back, relax and learn what Phi Theta Kappa and Arapahoe Community College can do for you!
Phi Theta Kappa was established in 1918 to recognize and encourage scholarship among Associate degree students. The ACC Sigma Phi chapter was chartered in 1968. We have inducted over 3300 members and have maintained a five star status for over 15 years.
You may be eligible if you
- have a 3.5 or higher GPA at Arapahoe Community College
- have completed 12 credit hours or more ACC
- have declared degree or certificate program
- Membership is an honor and a privilege reserved for high-achieving students.
- Once accepted, you become a lifetime member of Phi Theta Kappa
- Phi Theta Kappa membership qualifies you for exclusive scholarships
- As an honor student, Phi Theta Kappa gives you the opportunity to work with other high-achieving students on projects that make a difference in the community and the world at large.
- Visit www.ptk.org for information about the Phi Theta Kappa International Society
- Visit our office in Room M2825 (across from Student Affairs)
- Join Sigma Phi, the ACC chapter and become part of our group on in myACC