Want to get back into the nursing field?
You can Move Mountains at ACC!
- Designed for the RN who has been away from practice 2 or more years
- Enhances your nursing knowledge and clinical skills
- Reactives a lapsed license in accordance with CO State Board Policies
- Prepares you for re-entry into active practice
- Instructor advises and gives guidance as you progress through the modules of the program
- Module 1 is a 10-week lecture and online course held on Friday mornings from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. at the ACC Parker Campus (map). The 10-week course will commence on January 8, 2016 and end on March 11, 2016.
- Module 2 is five sessions of hands-on Skills Lab utilizing the nursing lab at our Parker Campus. The 5 weeks are integrated into the 10-week program typically on Friday afternoons from 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Module 3 consists of 120 hours of onsite practicum experience at an approved nursing facility after passing the previous modules and a final exam.
Pre-Requirements for the program are:
- Current or Lapsed RN Refresher license from Colorado or any other state.
- Current Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers card. **If your Basic Life Support is expired, we are offering a Basic Life Support course to December 10, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. - noon.
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Current Immunizations: MMR, Hep B, PPD, TDap, Varicella and Influenza
- Background Check and Drug Screen
- Physician's approval that you are in good health
- Current Health Insurance coverage
RN Refresher students are required to attend a mandatory information session. The ACC Workforce Team will advise you on how to obtain all of the above items during the information session. To RSVP for an upcoming information session, please select the desired date on the right.
The next course will begin in the January 8, 2016. Space is still available. Tuition is $2,900 for the RN Refresher course and $85 for the Basic Life Support course.
To learn more about this program, call 303.734.3701.