Want to get back into the nursing field?
You can Move Mountains at ACC!
- Designed for the RN who has been away from practice 2 or more years
- Enhances your nursing knowledge and clinical skills
- Reactivates a lapsed license in accordance with CO State Board Policies
- Prepares you for re-entry into active practice
- Instructor advises and gives guidance as you progress through the modules of the program
The RN Refresher Program is offered in three modules:
- Module 1 is a 10-week course.
- Module 2 is hands-on Skills Lab utilizing the nursing lab at our Parker Campus in addition to the SIM Lab at our main campus.
- Module 3 consists of 120 hours of onsite practicum experience at an approved nursing facility after passing the previous modules and a final exam.
Pre-Requirements for the program are:
- Current or Lapsed RN Refresher license from Colorado or any other state.
- Current Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers card. **If your Basic Life Support is expired, we are offering a Basic Life Support course.
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Current Immunizations: MMR, Hep B, PPD, TDap, Varicella and Influenza
- Background Check and Drug Screen
- Physician's approval that you are in good health
- Current Health Insurance coverage
RN Refresher students are required to attend a mandatory information session. The ACC Workforce Team will advise you on how to obtain all of the above items during the information session. To RSVP for an upcoming information session, please select the desired date on the right.
To learn more about this program, call 303.734.3701.